Tag Archives: Degree

Degree awarded late for Filing H-1B

Every year a lot of F-1 students graduate from colleges. They want to change their status from F-1 to H-1B through H-1B petitions. They will need to prove that they have earned the necessary degrees from a U.S. higher education institution in order for them to qualify as a H-1B candidate. Given that H-1B quota […]

Posted in H-1B | Also tagged , | Comments closed
  • Want to know the secret to save airfare? Click below >>

  • This page contains affiliate links. We may earn a small commission when you purchase through the link at no additional cost to you.

// Skimlinks.com code login: seanyuan@ymail.com