Tag Archives: B-2

Can I travel on B-1/2 visa while I-130 is pending?

Travel visa B-1 B-2 with I-130 pending

Posted in B-2, Visa | Tagged | Comments closed

B-2 for Cohabitating Partners and Household Members

In addition to be used as a visitor visa, B-2 status can be used for elderly parents, cohabiting nonimmigrant partners, and other household members of principal nonimmigrant. Thee are also circumstance when it may be inconvenient or impossible for impossible for spouses or children of principal nonimmigrant aliens to apply the proper derivative status. These […]

Posted in B-2, Visa | Tagged | Comments closed

How to help your relative apply for visitor visa to come to the US

There are two types of visitor visa: B-1 (for business) and B-2 (for pleasure). If you want to invite your relative, i.e, your parent, your aunt or your grandparent to come to visit you in the United States, there are few things you can do to help them obtain a visitor visa.

Posted in Uncategorized | Also tagged | Comments closed
// Skimlinks.com code login: seanyuan@ymail.com