Form I-539


Form Title Application To Extend/Change Nonimmigrant Status
Form Agency U.S. Citizneship and Immigration Services
Purpose of Form For nonimmigrants to request extensions of stay in the same nonimmigrant status or changes from one nonimmigrant category to another nonimmigrant category.
Filing Fee $300
Description Form I-539 can be used for nonimmigrants to extend their stay in the U.S. or change to statuses such as B-1, B-2, J-1, H-4, L-2, and defendants of E-1, E-2, P, R, or TN visas. It can be used by F and M nonimmigrants seeking reinstatement of status. It is also used by K-3 and K-4 nonimmigrants to request extensions of stay and by persons seeking V nonimmigrant status while in the United States or extension of stay as a V nonimmigrant.

// Skimlinks.com code login: seanyuan@ymail.com