Form I-129


Form Title Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker
Form Agency U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
Purpose of Form For U.S. employers to petition alien workers to come to the U.S. to work for the employer for a period of time as nonimmigrant workers.
Filing Fee $320
Description Form I-129 can be used for various types of visas including H-1B, H-1C, H-2A, H-2B, H-3, L-1, O-1, O-2, P-1, P-1S, P-2, P-2S, P-3, P-3S, Q-1 and R-1. This form can also be used by employers to request an extension of stay or change of status for an alien as an E-1, E-2, or TN nonimmigrant worker.

// Skimlinks.com code login: seanyuan@ymail.com