Need professional help for your immigration needs and questions? USCIS’s Consult Attorney can communicate with you online, or you can schedule a telephone consultation with licensed immigrating attorney. Our Consult Attorney can assist your petition/application with very reasonable service fees. Please use our contact form.
We reserve our rights on whether to reply any particular inquiry.
Feature Attorney: Sean Yuan, Esq.
Mr. Sean Yuan’s practice is primarily in the area of immigration and naturalization law, including but not limited to: Family immigration, employment immigration, non-immigrant visas and citizenship application.
With over 15 years in practicing immigration law, Mr. Yuan is very experienced in both employment-based and family-based immigration cases and issues. A summary of his most commonly processed cases is as follows:
- US Citizen applies green card for his/her spouse
- Remove conditions on permanent residence based on marriage
- US Citizen applies green card for his/her parents
- Adjustment of Status
- Change of status from B1/B2/F1/F2/L2/H4 to other non-immigrant visa status in the United States
- F-1 Reinstatement for students who lost his/her valid student status
- Assist F-1 Reinstatement students to transfer to new schools
- H-1B Specialty Occupation Petition
- L-1 International Manager Petition
- E-1 Treaty Trader Petition
- E-2 Treaty Investor Petition
- EB1/EB-2/EB-3 Employment Immigration Petitions
- EB-5 Investor Immigration
- US Citizenship Application
State Bar of California
United States District Court, Central District of California
Vanderbilt University Law School
Doctor of Jurisprudence, 1997
Lehigh University, Bethlehem, PA
American Immigration Lawyers Association